Borden Bridge

borden-bridge-1
borden-bridge-5
borden-bridge-4
borden-bridge-2
borden-bridge-3
borden-bridge-6
borden-bridge-7
borden-bridge-8
borden-bridge-9
borden-bridge-10
borden-bridge-11

Anyone who knows me well is familiar with my dirt grub tendencies.... especially when it comes to road trip style. When I'm hitting the dusty trail on an extended drive, I like to be as comfortable as possible at the cost of looking "good" - there's nothing worse than hitting the 8th hour with a blister from you shoe or a wedgie from tight pants. I like loose fitting shorts and t shirts paired with giant flannels (you don't want the dreaded left arm tan) a pair of birks or moc's and always, without fail, a pair of sunglasses. On another note, how amazing is this abandoned bridge? 

Photographs - Audrey Karpetz
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , , ,