FOOD COMA - TACOFINO

tacofino-1
tacofino-2
tacofino-3
tacofino-4
tacofino-5
tacofino-7
tacofino-8
tacofino-9
tacofino-10

It was a taco truck in Tofino that started it. My dear friend Emily introduced me to this wondrous eatery and we returned multiple times during my stay on the island. Imagine my joy when I discovered it had made the jump to Vancouver. It was a fluke really, Mike and I were waiting in line for breakfast at the Red Wagon (you can't brunch anywhere in Van without waiting in some sort of a line) when I saw the name stretched subtly across an all white facade across the street.

I had the fish tacos - a crispy cod with cabbage and chipotle mayo as well as the tuna tacos - wakame, ginger, wasabi mayo heaven paired with an exceptional horchata. I can't seem to find that drink ANYWHERE in Edmonton. If someone knows, please tell me. In the meantime, I'll be fantasizing about returning to Tacofino heaven.

photographs - Sandy Joe + Michael Borchert
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , , , ,