Goodbye Summer

beach-days-1
beach-days-2
beach-days-5
beach-days-6
beach-days-3
beach-days-10
beach-days-7
beach-days-9

OUTFIT
bathing suit - c/o Triangl || denim - vintage levi's || sunglasses - c/o TOMS || hat - vintage 


Every year I form elaborate plans on how to make the most of my summer. Reality, in contrast,  seems to only ever allow me to accomplish a fraction of my lengthy list. And here we are yet again at the conclusion of the season only having managed to make it to the outdoor pool once.  I bought these two floaties early in the season and didn't even use them until mid August when I finally went for a dip in my Triangl neoprene swimsuit. Till next year when I can fully utilize these comical floaties for a river float. 



Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , , , , ,