Positively Radiant

positively-radiant-1
positively-radiant-2
positively-radiant-3
positively-radiant-4
positively-radiant-5
positively-radiant-6
PRODUCTS
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15
Aveeno Positively Radiant CC Eye Cream Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 25

Despite the sunlight hours diminishing with every passing day, I still stress the virtues of a moisturizer with SPF. The word "essential" is overused in most cases but when it comes to discussing facial care, SPF is truly an essential if you want to avoid sun damaged skin. Enter Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer in SPF 15 & tinted CC Eye Cream in SPF 25. 

The facial cream has a great consistency, smells fresh, and a little goes a long way. I actually noted my skin becoming noticeably softer which says a lot seeing as how the fall winds are very unkind. There is also a SPF 30 version available for those who desire higher protection - reapplying throughout the day is key though! The other thing that completely sold me was the twist lock on the pump - I was on a road trip and it didn't leak once! There's nothing worse than taking a beloved product on a trip only to have half of it drain out in transit. 

As for the eye cream, this was my first experience with a CC cream and it evened out my skin with its medium tint aka partially hid the bags that have been slowly darkening with my irregular sleep patterns. 

Both creams contain an active natural ingredient of total soy complex. I had no idea edamame was both delicious and awesome for the face! 

Photographs - Audrey Karpetz
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
post sponsored by Aveeno

Labels: , ,