Candy Striped

fashion-mag-1
fashion-mag-2
fashion-mag-3
fashion-mag-4
fashion-mag-5
fashion-mag-6
fashion-mag-7
fashion-mag-8
fashion-mag-9
fashion-mag-10
OUTFIT - housecoat - vintage | pj pants - Adeline's Attic vintage | silk tank - c/o Joe Fresh | bag - Louis Vuitton | ring - Artworks | shoes - Alexander Wang | sunglasses - c/o Komono


After three months I am finaalllllyyyyy able to reveal these photos! I was featured in this month's FASHION Magazine as part of their Alberta Notes which includes a list of my favourite things - one of which I no longer own (my loft). I will be heading down to the magazine stand asap to get my grubby little fingers on their latest issue. In other news.... IRIS is now on Netflix so if you need me, I'll be watching that. 


Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , , ,