MAC x Guo Pei

guo-pei-2
guo-pei-1

When I do veer off from my tried and true eyeshadows (shout out to Urban Decay's Naked OG palette)  this quad is my new go-to. The Morning Light palette has 3 warm toned, rich, slightly shimmery but not too shimmery colours which pair nicely with the matte dark brownish plum shadow. The lipstick, Brave Red, is a cherry shade that stays on a loooong time but does slightly stain your lips. 

I'll admit I was not familiar with Guo Pei prior to this collab but a quick google search revealed she is an extremely talented couturier from China who was responsible for Rihanna's golden embroidered frock from this year's Met Ball. This explains the elaborate illustrations on the packaging, gorgeous. 


Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: ,