MERE HOTEL


mere-hotel-1
mere-hotel-2
mere-hotel-3
mere-hotel-4
mere-hotel-5
mere-hotel-6
mere-hotel-7
mere-hotel-8
mere-hotel-9
mere-hotel-10
mere-hotel-11
mere-hotel-12
mere-hotel-13
mere-hotel-14
mere-hotel-15
mere-hotel-16
mere-hotel-17
mere-hotel-18

I had no idea of the magic that awaited me in Winnipeg. Like I've mentioned before, I hadn't been there since I was 12 at which age I had a limited perception of what made a city great. Plus... we were basically passing through to Selkirk anyway. 

The Mere Hotel was the perfect place to nest in while visiting. Located on the riverfront, it's an easy walk to many amazing restaurants (Deer + Almond anyone?) and the new Human Rights Museum (which I unfortunately never made it to, all the reason to return!) Honestly, the hotel was so lovely, it was hard to build up the motivation to leave such a comfortable setting. From the king sized cloud bed to the Nespresso coffee machine - I was in heaven! This just in: I drink coffee now, thanks Mere! 

The other detail that struck me, aside from the comforts, was the clever design - every space was utilized in a thoughtful way. I am the harshest critic when it comes to the quality of a washroom and this one passed with flying colours. As my standard wish, there was a double shower head, there was ample natural light in the washroom but should you require privacy a drape, which still allowed light to come in, could be lowered. There was also a massive full length mirror which doubled as the washroom door. AND bath products by Morton Brown, need I say more?

I cannot wait to return for my next visit... perhaps summer 2016? Or fall? Fall is a nice time to travel. Thanks to the Mere Hotel for hosting us!

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram  

Labels: , , , , ,