On the Road

on-the-road-1
on-the-road-2
on-the-road-3
on-the-road-4
on-the-road-5
on-the-road-6
on-the-road-7
on-the-road-8
on-the-road-9

OUTFIT | toque - c/o Bench | sunglasses - c/o TOMS | pink sweater + cord pants - Joe Fresh c/o CrossIron Mills | blanket sweater - American Eagle Outfitters c/o CrossIron Mills | ukulele - Guitarworks c/o CrossIron Mills | boots - Clarks from Winners

Every road trip requires an instrument whether or not you can play it exceedingly well. I have high hopes for this cute ukulele even though I'm going through the painful stage of learning to play the thing.  When I saw it in the window of Guitarworks in CrossIron Mills, the pink beacon, calling me, I knew I had to have it. I'll keep you updated on my progress which I'm anticipating to be little to none (my hand coordination is lacking). This outfit on the other hand will be played out by the end of fall as these pieces have turned into my uniform. Dusty rose is my #1 for autumn apparently. 

Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram  

Labels: ,