Vertical Stripes

winnipeg-rivervalley-1
winnipeg-rivervalley-2
winnipeg-rivervalley-3
winnipeg-rivervalley-4
winnipeg-rivervalley-5
winnipeg-rivervalley-7
winnipeg-rivervalley-6
winnipeg-rivervalley-8
winnipeg-rivervalley-9
winnipeg-rivervalley-10
winnipeg-rivervalley-12
winnipeg-rivervalley-11
winnipeg-rivervalley-13
winnipeg-rivervalley-14

OUTFIT - top - vintage | jacket - Mr Leonard | hat - c/o Aldo | shorts - Acne Studios | shoes - c/o Le Chateau

During my road trip across the prairies with my mom, I discovered my love of Winnipeg. Having only visited the city once briefly when I was 12 (with most of the time spent at a wedding) I was unaware of the incredible architecture and savoury places to eat.  Our wicked modern boutique accommodations at the Mere Hotel was so incredible, I almsot didn't want to leave the premises (more on that this week).  We were there two days and it was not nearly enough. I'm already trying to figure out when I can go back next fall; it's just that good. 

Photographs - Audrey Karpetz
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , , , , , ,