Designer Spotlight | SLACK & MELLOW

slack-mellow-1
slack-mellow-2
slack-mellow-3
slack-mellow-4
slack-mellow-5
slack-mellow-6
slack-mellow-7
slack-mellow-8

Pins & Patch c/o Slack & Mellow


As a child, I spent many hours collecting pins and artfully arranging them on my Brownies bucket hat, and in my teens, band pins on my studded vest. In the dark side of my twenties, this accrued collection of flare has reached a new phase, a phase that is loose and free from harshness. Enter Slack & Mellow, a locally designed pin + patch company that launched this past summer. The Hoverboard is easily my favourite, perhaps it's my affinity for the colour pink but more likely because Back to the Future is the best movie ever. I'm also partial to the Brass Monkey, let's be honest, they all look rather sharp together. 

For more pin flare goodness from Slack & Mellow, check out their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.


Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , , ,