Drumbeg Park

drumbeg-park-1
drumbeg-park-2
drumbeg-park-3
drumbeg-park-4
drumbeg-park-5
drumbeg-park-6
drumbeg-park-7
drumbeg-park-8


OUTFIT | hat - c/o Aldo | Affinity necklace - c/o Artifacts | sweater - Joe Fresh | dress - Gentle Fawn | boots - c/o Le Chateau | rings - Gabriola Island


For the amount of time I have spent on Gabriola Island, it's surprising that I'm still discovering new places I have not yet been. Drumbeg Park is a great example. In the summertime, Mike and I weren't able to investigate due to a full parking area thanks to high tourist season. When I returned for Thanksgiving, the park was nearly deserted aside from a couple trying, in vein, to take some happy family photos with a fussy toddler and a painter minding his own business in the distance - a bit of contrasting vibes but certainly more accessible than the time before. Wearing inappropriate footwear held me back from going on any sort of a hike so I've only scratched the surface of the park but there's always next year!


Photographs - Audrey Karpetz
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , ,