on the ave

on-the-ave-1
on-the-ave-2
on-the-ave-4
on-the-ave-5
on-the-ave-6
on-the-ave-7

OUTFIT | sunglasses - c/o Komono | jacket - vintage | turtleneck - c/o Le Chateau | trousers - c/o Gentle Fawn | boots - c/o Le Chateau | necklaces + chain bracelet - vintage | marble bracelet - c/o olive + piper 


So begins the parade of a thousand vintage coats. This is my latest addition to an ever-expanding coat closet; I found it at a thrift shop in Nanaimo on my last trip out west. Whenever I unearth a winter coat that fits me like a glove in a second hand store, I cannot leave it behind. Maybe it's because I live in what feels like an endless winter city, but heavy coats of the vintage variety are definitely my kryptonite.  


Photographs - Vickie Laliotis
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , , , ,