At the Museum

the-museum-1
the-museum-2
the-museum-3
the-museum-4
the-museum-5
the-museum-6
the-museum-7

OUTFIT stella sunglasses - c/o Komono | Montague Torc necklace - Archerade | silver stacking rings - c/o CC Ruth | turtleneck - c/o Le Chateau | scarfpink coat - c/o Banana Republic  | belt - vintage | denim - c/o Aritzia | boots - Alexander Wang via Holt Renfrew 

Suffice to say, this pink coat has become a basic neutral in my closet, defying all colour logic. It seemingly goes with everything and I'm not about to question why, it may just break the spell. Also, pretty stoked on my new Anouck boots from Alexander Wang. I've been eyeing them up for quite some time and after my shoe oracle (my friend Cecily) strolled into town wearing them, it solidified my decision. They are the upgrade to my Rag & Bone Newbury boot. 

Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,