From the Mountains

burton-fernie-0
burton-fernie-2
burton-fernie-3
burton-fernie-4
burton-fernie-5
burton-fernie-6
burton-fernie-7
burton-fernie-8
burton-fernie-9
OUTFIT - Bering beanie | Seyon Sweater | Olympus Jacket | Work Horse Leather Gloves all c/o Burton


Last week I went to Fernie for the first time and it did not disappoint. The town, the mountains, every which way you looked there was a picturesque view. I put some Burton pieces to the test with the weather having thrown us a bit of a curve ball on the first day with a mixture of sleet and rain. I kept dry on the ten minute + chairlift ride thanks to the Olympus jacket which I discovered was both warm and waterproof, thank goodness. The Seyon Sweater is the soft chunky knit oversized cardigan of my dreams, I love it so much that it's been appearing all over my instagram lately - I think I may need to get it in black too. As for accessories, I'm usually drawn to pieces that remind me of my childhood, and the Work Horse mitts are no exception to this habit. Raw hide leather on the outside and a fuzzy fleece lining on the inside means I won't be freezing my digits this year. 

Photographs - Katie Karpetz
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 
This post was sponsored by Burton. All opinions are my own.

Labels: , , , , , ,