Polar Skate

disco-skating-1
disco-skating-2
disco-skating-4
disco-skating-3
disco-skating-5
disco-skating-6
disco-skating-7
disco-skating-8
disco-skating-9
disco-skating-10

OUTFIT | hat - Gabriola Alpaca Farm | coat - vintage hand-me-down | skates - vintage | what's underneath - who cares


Boxing Day skating was made extra special with the weird pilot project disco lights in the forest and a bitter windchill. Plus my vintage floor length fur that was ten times more glamorous than any pair of long johns despite the teenagers who had a good laugh at my expense shouting "There's a polar bear in the house!!!" Yeah, real funny. This look is my inner Real Housewives of the North realized - I even have my tag line worked out "I'm not 'on' until my eyebrows are." BOOM. Andy Cohen, give me my show. 


Photographs - Michael Borchert
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: , , , , , , ,