Blooper Reel | Volume One

I could just do a standard review of my favourite blog posts of 2015 but I find this so much more enjoyable. Everyone needs a good laugh at their own expense; here's mine:

bloopers-1

No One Puts Crazy Eyes in the Corner

bloopers-2

Bulged Eyed & Possessed 

bloopers-3

Duck lips in Joshua Tree

bloopers-4

Curious at the Muttart Conservatory

bloopers-5

Cold Weather Cringes in a Parking Lot

bloopers-6

Jazz Hands Revisited

bloopers-7

Snoopy Kisses Lucy and Blech

bloopers-8

They Walk Among Us

bloopers-9

Honestly, I Dont't Even Know

bloopers-10

Terrorizing Your Photographer

bloopers-11

Coachella Selfies

bloopers-12

Have You Been Listening to The Bangles?

bloopers-13

I Want to Break Free

bloopers-14

Vogue

bloopers-15

Duck Lips: A History


Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram 

Labels: ,