My Funny Valentine

my-funny-valentine-1

Valentine's Day doesn't have to be just about your significant other. I like to take this silly holiday as an opportunity to celebrate my friends, whether it be visiting over a high tea and champagne pj party or sending cute stationery to my long distance buds who I don't get to see on the regular.

my-funny-valentine-2

Rifle Paper Co. - To the Moon and Back | In Spite of Your Flaws | Heart Bandit | Piece of My Heart

my-funny-valentine-5
my-funny-valentine-4
my-funny-valentine-3
my-funny-valentine-6

Christine Lingerie - Candy Silk Cami & Tap set | Garbo Silk Robe (made in Canada!)

my-funny-valentine-7
my-funny-valentine-8

Sloane Tea - Jasmine Mist    |    Jin Soon polish - Auspicious

my-funny-valentine-10
my-funny-valentine-9

Sloane Tea - Heavenly Cream | Jasmine Mist | Marrakesh Mint

my-funny-valentine-12
my-funny-valentine-13
my-funny-valentine-14

Woodlot candle - Cascadia

my-funny-valentine-15

Duchess Bake Shop - Macarons | Duke Cake | Macaron Gateau 

And a little Frank Sinatra never hurt anyone either! Here's a great YouTube playlist for your listening pleasure. Happy (early) Valentine's Day!

Photographs - Sandy Joe
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram

Labels: , , , , , ,