STYLE | TALIESIN WEST

taliesin-west-style-editorial-1
 taliesin-west-style-editorial-2
taliesin-west-style-editorial-3
taliesin-west-style-editorial-4
taliesin-west-style-editorial-5
taliesin-west-style-editorial-6
taliesin-west-style-editorial-7
taliesin-west-style-editorial-8
taliesin-west-style-editorial-9

OUTFIT hat - c/o ALDO | sunglasses c/o TOMS | mesh shirt - UNKNOWN | bra - c/o SIMONS | shorts - VINTAGE | Anouck Boots - ALEXANDER WANG via HOLT RENFREW

Frank Lloyd Wright's house in Scottsdale, Arizona is a place I love to go every time I'm in the area. This time around I missed the tour but watching the sunset over Taliesin West was a treat in itself. The last time I visited was back in 2012 and I was, hilariously, wearing the exact same pair of satin shorts - some things are staples! See the other post here.

Photographs - The Witchery | Sandy Karpetz
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram

Labels: , , , , , ,